As most of the world knows, Colorado has been hit with two blizzards! We have not seen this much snow since 1972! Over the past two weeks, Highlands ranch has received 24" of snow accumulation, and it is still coming down.
Below you will see a picture of the Gidley family playing in the snow. Unfortunately, I lost everyone, but I have a good snow shovel and I am pretty sure I will find everyone but Conner. He should be ok - We dressed him in a thick white snow suite...
Below you will see a picture of the Gidley family playing in the snow. Unfortunately, I lost everyone, but I have a good snow shovel and I am pretty sure I will find everyone but Conner. He should be ok - We dressed him in a thick white snow suite...

Come la maggior parte del mondo sa, Colorado è stato colpito con due blizzards! Non abbiamo visto questa molta neve dal 1972! In questi ultimi due settimane, il ranch degli altopiani ha ricevuto 24"di accumulazione della neve ed ancora sta scendendo. Sotto voi vedrà un'immagine della famiglia di Gidley che gioca nella neve. Purtroppo, ho perso tutto, ma ho una buona pala della neve e sono abbastanza sicuro io troverò tutto ma Conner. Dovrebbe essere giusto - lo abbiamo vestito in un suite bianco spesso della neve...

No comments:
Post a Comment